Friday, October 5, 2012

Southern Brands Converge on USC

Gameday Ready

Gameday Ready

Bad blogger? I know, sorry! It's just been a little busy and this weekend it will only get worse with the USC v. Georgia game. Southern Proper, Vineyard Vines, Olly Oxen and SouthernLeague magazine are all slated to attend doing events in honor of the game so the bouncing around Columbia starts now as Southern Proper is already set up and rolling at Granger Owings.

A little run down of where I hope to be:
  • SouthernLeague and Southern Proper will be at Pink Sorbet from 12:30 - 5:30 today for Christie Leigh Mueller's book signing and a trunk show. In preperation I interviewed Katie Rudder and Christie Leigh for The Daily Gamecock.

  • Vineyard Vines will be at Brittons of Columbia from 3 - 7 today for a small celebration with the Whalemobile. If you haven't checked out the remodel, there's not likely to be a better time!

  • SouthernLeague will be back, tailgating with Olly Oxen tomorrow starting at 12:30. I'm not exactly sure where to find them tailgating but hopefully it won't prove too difficult!

There are undoubtedly many more events going on(like I don't know maybe having ESPN's College GameDay on campus) so there's no telling where I'll turn up!

photo from Polyvore is what I anticipate wearing to the game

P.S. I do know I'll be at Cola-Con tonight as I'm a greeter!

P.P.S. I'm going to try to get back to some Fashion Week stuff soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment