Monday, March 4, 2013

Coveting | Jil Sander two tone jacket

She's growing on me.

We all know that Heidemarie hasn't been my most favorite designer as of late. But with Raf sitting fairly pretty at Dior with what seems like Hedi no where in sight - hopefully we'll get around to that soon - I'm in a place where I can release any bad feelings about Heidemarie and start over with a carte blanche.

Then there was the Barney's interview. And then, the two tone jacket.

It's a little business in the front, party in the back for the minimalist set, no? Lovely sloping shoulders, done in cotton. It's very much like the archival Jil Sander womenswear jacket that resides in my closet with the high notched lapel - it's too small for me so I just look at it as I reach for my other clothes.

Maybe one day I'll be able to reach for this one.


photos both by Barneys

No comments:

Post a Comment