Friday, September 13, 2013

A$AP Rocky and Drake in DKNY for Opening Ceremony

Back to the 90s and down to the street

While it's true that A$AP Rocky did indeed wear that Saint Laurent varsity jacket at the DKNY 25th Anniversary Party - I was entirely too exhausted and confused to go - he also chose a graphic tee from DKNY. And when the news broke - or should I say, as news is currently breaking - confirming that Drake will wear a piece from the collection as well.. let's just say I'm going to make sure I snag my bit of the collection before you get yours.

You can order the first part of the collaboration on Opening Ceremony now and preview the second part.
top photo: Chanel Iman, A$AP Rocky and Donna Karan at DKNY 25th Anniversary
bottom photo: Drake on Jimmy Kimmel.
photos from guestofaguest, Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment