Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Spotted: Jennifer Connelly's Louis Vuitton Resort 2015 Black Pantsuit At Louis Vuitton Spring 2015

And black to close it all
It seems my focus is changing. At one point I was a fiend, an all-consuming glutton when it came to viewing the collections. I was like an addict, but things are different now.
I was texting a friend last night(the goddess who mans BreathingFashion if you must know), flipping through my copy of Champagne Casanovas when I realized that I hadn't been paying attention to the ongoing circus we call fashion month since it had moved on from New York.
Instead I find myself watching the arrivals and front row, excited more about the all black(red stitching of course) pantsuit that the celebrities have chosen to don, paired with their small hard cased petit malles, as opposed to what is headed into stores in 6 months.
And that's totally ok.
photos(click to enlarge) Jennifer Connelly from AKI/GSI, runway from Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment